WNG is looking for ambitious individuals with a technical background to join the company. We are recruiting for positions in Project Management, Site Development, Technical Field Services, Tower and HVAC Services. Part of WNG's corporate vision is to value our employees and provide them with a rewarding experience that recognizes their talents, and helps develop them as telecommunications experts. We are interested in technical professionals who are looking to contribute and share in the growth and development of this team.
Wireless Network Group (WNG) provides a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees and part time employees who work a minimum of 32 hrs per week. Employees are required to work 32 hours per week to be eligible for medical benefits. Employees are eligible on all plans the first of the month following 3 complete months of employment unless otherwise indicated.
Benefit plans provided to WNG employees are as follows:
- Medical, Hospital, & Prescription -WNG offers a medical and prescription plan through Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
- Dental - The dental plan is provided by Principal Financial Group
- Life/AD&D/LTD - Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-Term disability benefits are offered through Principal Financial Group. There is no employee cost for these plans
- Life Insurance benefit of $50,000
- AD&D benefits up to $50,000
- LTD - 60% of your base salary to a max monthly amount of $5,000 after 60 days
- Voluntary Life Insurance - Additional life insurance is provided through Met Life up to $500,000. Spouse and child life insurance available to a maximum of $5,000
- Vision - Voluntary vision coverage is provided through AIG/EyeMed
- Retirement - A 401(k) plan is provided through John Hancock. The company match is 100% for the first 3% employee contribution and 50% for the next 2% employee contribution
- Health Advocacy Service - An employee advocacy service offered through Health Advocate
- PTO Bank (Paid Time Off) - time off for employees is provided to FT staff and PT staff receives time off on a pro-rated basis
- Holidays - holidays are provided to employees in addition to PTO time