WNG opened its doors in 2000 as a Project Management firm that specialized in the installation and integration of Wireless Networks for companies such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. As the company developed, so did the service offerings. WNG grew into a full service Site Development and Equipment Integrator for the Wireless Telecommunications Industry. The company eventually began not only building and integrating networks, but started maintaining these networks as well. WNG currently maintains over 20,000 wireless cell site locations in the Northeast US and is one of the premier service providers in the country.
During the past few years, WNG has expanded its experience and methodology to customers outside of the traditional wireless industry. WNG is providing HVAC Services to various municipal, commercial and government customers including the NJ Turnpike Authority. Additionally, WNG has been installing and maintaining IT Networks for multiple retail customers including Dick's Sporting Goods, Dunkin Donuts, and LA Fitness. WNG is also a preferred contractor for the build-out and maintenance of the IT Networks for nearly all the Apple stores in NYC, providing 24x7x365 network installation and support.
WNG’s most recent service offering is Platinum Preventative Care, which not only involves maintaining various services of a customer’s facility, but includes real-time monitoring of key elements of a customers location and equipment.
WNG’s service offerings include:
- Wireless Network Services – Network Builds, Integration & Maintenance
- IT Network Services – Data, VoIP, POS, AV, CCTV Security, Coax/Fiber Network Rollout, Installation, Integrations & Break Fix Support.
- HVAC Services – Install, Analysis, Upgrades, Repair and Preventative Maintenance for Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Facility Support Services– Centralized management & performance of repairs, renovations and general maintenance for a client location(s). 24x7x365 Operations Support Center.
- Disaster Recovery - Including but not limited to the deployment and refueling of emergency generators, data and microwave links, site and road access.